This is the twelfth episode of the Blind Tiger Podcast, recorded on September 19th, 2013. In this episode we celebrate the successful completion of the 1st annual Lancaster Craft Beerfest. For beer versus beer Mike and I pit any beer from any of the breweries that were at the festival for Jesse’s approval.
While Mike and I give our thoughts, praise and criticism for the festival this week we have a special guest on the show. One of the winners of our ticket giveaway that made it to the festival joins us to offer his thoughts and feelings from attending the show as well.
If you attended let us know what you thought of the show. If you were thinking about attending but missed your chance listen to discover if you should absolutely add it to your schedule for next year. (Hint: the answer is an obvious yes.)
This episode we start out with the following question to get our panel chatting. The question is: “If the Olympics get a mascot, so should beerfests. If you were in charge of planning a craft beer festival what would be your mascot and why?”
This episode is all things Lancaster Craft Beerfest related. Support your local breweries, businesses, and festivals.
- Central Pa Breweries Join Together to Form a New Tourist Initiative.
- Thrillist Names Tröegs* *Brewing Company Best in PA.
- Sam Adams Founder Makes Bloomberg Wealthy List.
- Huffington Post names PA second best state for craft beer access.
- 14 Non-Alcoholic Beer for Your Sobering Pleasure.
- Oskar Blues CAN-tina update.
- Heineken to Introduce New Hops to Light Beer.
Beer for Thought:
Mike, myself, and special guest Matt Johnson discuss our thoughts on the Lancaster Craft Beerfest. We discuss the good, the great, and the ugly. A penny for our thoughts?
Beer vs Beer:
Mike’s Choice:St. Boniface Extra Special BitterPlay in new window | Download