This is a dry run through a sample episode of the Blind Tiger podcast. Matt, Jesse, and I sat down on April 2nd to record essentially a rough cut of the podcast. While the transitions are rough, there isn’t any music, and the conversation a little rambling we wanted to offer a peak behind the curtain as to how the first time we sat behind the microphones went.
Left public for the auspicious halls of history we hope you enjoy getting a unpolished view of the podcast before Jesse works his audio wizardry. All content within we treated as though it were a live episode. This was essentially a dress rehearsal. So take a listen and enjoy the beginning of the beginning.
- Jo’Boys is moving to Lititz, Pa
- Cheers to Beer brewfest!
- Homebrewing legal in Mississippi
- Lagunitas purchases space in Chicago, Il
Beers from Around the World:
- Washington, DC 1st annual brewfest
- Palm Springs sampling tour
Beer versus Beer:
IPA versus IPA
- Stone Arrogant Bastard vs Yard’s IPA
- What do I need to get started home brewing?